India is a popular destination for medical tourists. It arguably has the lowest cost and highest quality of all medical tourism destinations, and English is widely spoken. The training, skill and experience of Indian dentists combined with their ability to provide dental services quickly and at a fraction of the cost has put India on the map for dental tourism. Dr Preeti’s TOTAL SMILECARE is one of the leading dental centers in Mumbai that caters to and understands and treats a large number of the expatriate community that live there and also dental tourists from all parts of the world. An array of dental procedures, right from one sitting root canals to advanced smile makeovers, dental implants and full mouth rehabilitations,etc are all performed under one roof.
As a general guideline the following are the rough time scales for selected dental procedures :
- For Implants – 2 visits The 1st. Visit is for 10 days and after a span of roughly 4 – 5 months 2nd. Visit for 2 weeks duration is required.
- For teeth whitening – We will prepare a whitening compound tray which needs to be worn overnight for 5-9 nights for best results.
- For white filling - 20 – 35 minutes work and could be done on the spot as out patient basis. For Crown work – 1 Week stay minimum in India.
- For Bridges / Bridge work – 3 visits of 30 minutes to 45 minutes each.
- For Veneers (Ceramic / Composite) work – 7 days stay minimum with 2 visits in India (1st. Visit of 1 hour and 2nd. visit of 15 – 30 minutes).
- For Root Canal treatment – 2 visits of 30 minutes each.
Situated in one of the prime localities, our infrastructure is of international standards and our staff is adequately trained to deal with all the requirements of visiting patients such as smile design, implant dentistry and other dental treatments.
AT DR PREETI’S TOTAL SMILECARE :
- We practice international quality dentistry including CAD/ CAM technology for dental implants, lasers and high end cosmetic dentistry
- Highly skilled specialist dentistry spread across all fields of dentistry.
- All dental procedures under one roof.
- Strict standards of sterilization are maintained.
- The most advanced techniques are performed using the latest equipment and materials.
- Friendly environment set in a homely ambience.
- Extra emphasis on patient education and superior dental aesthetics.
- Priority appointment arrangements possible for people with time constraints.
- Highly competitively priced fee structure
- All major credit cards accepted.
With low cost airfares and one of the most beautiful countries on earth to discover, more and more patients than ever are seeking dental treatment in India’s major cities. Unlike many other more serious operations the treatment does not even have to interrupt your holiday and can be built into the schedule. The holiday of a lifetime for FREE! If you fancy seeing the bustling metropolis called Mumbai, the Taj Mahal, or maybe trekking in the Himalayas, world class rafting, fishing, bird watching, seeing elephants, Bengal tigers or relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Goa, this is the route to take. Trips are easy to arrange and there are many specialist companies who will arrange packages including flights, accommodation and the holiday of a lifetime.
At TOTAL SMILECARE Prices can be obtained in advance, and bundle services into a package deals.For further details you can get in touch with us on askdr.preeti @gmail.com