Full Mouth Reconstruction is the systematic approach to restoring all (or nearly all) of your teeth at the same time to create the correct relationship between gums, bones, muscles, and teeth. The mouth is a complex machine; without a proper bite, chewing can become impaired, teeth can become worn, the jaw and neck can become sore, and even migraines can occur.Dental bonding, porcelain veneers and crowns, dental implants, and teeth whitening are all potential procedures used in a full mouth reconstruction. The result is a perfect smile!
When your teeth are out of ideal alignment, enormously destructive forces begin to attack teeth. Every time your jaw closes, the damage continues. Tooth breakage and pain of the jaw, neck and head often ensue. In addressing and correcting these problems, not only do patients find relief, improved function and better oral health, but they also are delighted to achieve a beautiful smile line and more youthful appearance.
Over time, we tend to lose tooth height and in turn facial height due to natural wear of teeth, chewing habits and even night time clenching . The space between your upper and lower jaw closes and your chin moves closer to your nose. As a result the lower third of your face changes shape – it compresses and appears to sink inwards. By ‘raising the bite’ we are giving a new lease on life to our teeth no matter what our physiologic age. Full Mouth Rehabilitation corrects imperfections in bite position and enhances the appearance of the smile. You can eat without getting discomfort from hot or cold food, you can start your day without soreness in your jaw, and you can complete your day without having to fight recurring headaches.
Anyone with short, worn teeth or those that are chipped and broken throughout the mouth would be an excellent candidate. Combining the science of Neuromuscular Dentistry with the artistry of Cosmetic Dentistry, Full Mouth Rehabilitation creates a smile that is functional, comfortable and beautiful. With careful planning and treatment sequencing your youthful appearance can be restored.
To summarise, these are different reasons for needing this full-mouth restoration treatment :
- Teeth that are severely worn down due to age or clenching habit
- Multiple missing teeth
- A deep bite (the top teeth bite too far down over the bottom teeth)
- Patients who want instant orthodontics (using porcelain veneers,bridges, or other restorations on all of the teeth to ideally reshape and reposition the teeth)
- Severe decay in all or most of the teeth
- Severe erosion of the enamel
- Congenital disorders that cause missing teeth, missing enamel, or poorly-formed teeth
- Traumatic injury to the mouth/teeth
Total Smilecare specializes in full mouth rehabilitation because :
- At Dr Preeti’s TOTAL SMILECARE, through experience we have developed a systematic, phased approach to the full-mouth reconstruction & restoration treatment. Starting with a consultation visit, thorough exam, and numerous detailed measurements and records, we create a diagnostic wax-up (or blueprint plan) of the entire procedure. We plan the aesthetic and functional outcomes before we even begin your actual treatment. Only after we have this comprehensive plan in place do we start the work on your teeth and mouth.
- we will show you numerous cases where our we have successfully performed full mouth reconstructions.
- Experienced team of Dentists (Endodontist, Periodontist, Prosthodontist, cosmetic specialist, Implantologist)
- State of art equipment and imported materials.